Monday, April 21, 2008

Trip to Vernal

This weekend I went to Vernal to hang out with my sister Jackie and her family (Jared is in the middle of finals and has not really been available). Jackie's husband's Grandma has a great house on 55 acres of beautiful land. You can see the mountains in the background... right out the back door. All 6 of us (Me, Jack, Jackie, Eric, Tucker, and Taylor) piled on the four wheeler. And she has a half court gym attached to the house where the kids could just run around and play. Jack loved the little dog... she was a good sport and let Jack grab and poke her. It's been fun to have Jackie and her family around to hang out with this past week, especially since Jared has been SO busy.



4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Looks like so much fun!

Jeff and Kristy said...

No fair! so much fun without me. Look how big Sammy is, how cute.

Esther Noelle said...

Wow, how fun! You look cute and sporty! I love the basketball court - I bet that's fun for them to just run around in!

Eric and Jackie said...

I am so glad you guys were able to come! I want to go back!