Saturday, April 5, 2008

Yeah for My Parents!

If any of you know my parents, you know that they LOVE to take little trips any chance they get. They'll drive up to the mountains or the coast and stay in bed and breakfasts. They'll drive to Idaho or Utah (from California) for birthdays, baptisms, and holidays SEVERAL times in a year (which I am SO grateful for)! AND...they really like camping, but my mom likes to be clean. So she has been bugging my dad for years and years to get some kind of a camping trailer to make it a little easier to get away. They FINALLY got one last weekend and they are really excited! Since they don't have a blog themselves, I thought I would do a little bragging for them! I'm so excited for them - I think this gives them a little more freedom to just pick-up and go! Congratulations Mom and Dad!




3 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

That is awesome! How fun of your parents!

Olivia Carter said...

I want an RV! I think that would be SO MUCH fun- to just pick up & drive all around & be able to sleep while Scott drives! haha!

Lindsay Jane said...

Cindy - you look so much like your mom and dad. I just stared at their picture for a while trying to figure out who you look like more...and I couldn't.

And BTW, here's the Pioneer Woman link - http://thepioneerwoman.com/