Thursday, April 3, 2008

Birthday Parties!

Jack has been a busy boy the last couple of weeks... he (along with his parents) have been invited to 2 birthday parties! The picture on the left is of Jack with Sydney, birthday boy Robby, and Rob at Robby's 1st birthday (he is 11 days older than Jack)! They are SO cute together! Sydney is the big sister of them all! We went to her 2nd birthday party 2 weeks ago (picture below) and had so much fun! I'm so grateful for the good friends I've made while we've been living here in Provo.

(sorry for stealing pictures from your blogs Esther and Olivia... I haven't been taking very many pictures lately..)

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

That picture of the kids is just SO CUTE! I mean, really! And you can steal pics from my blog any ol' time you'd like. And we were just talking (Es, Linds, & I) about how much it stinks that you guys are moving! At least at some point Scott & I will only be 1-2 hours away, right?

Esther Noelle said...

Cindy I'm so glad we have become real life friends! Can't wait for Jack's birthday!!!! :)