Thursday, January 29, 2009

Aunt Jen's a Lifesaver!

For Christmas Jack got a play dough set from his Aunt Jen. I decided I would save it for times when I REALLY needed to get things done. Making dinner is usually the hardest task with a 1 1/2 year old. He just fusses or wants me to hold him. The other night I was having a particularly hard time and I thought of the play dough. It worked liked magic! I had him in the kitchen with me where I could talk to him... but the play dough kept his little hands (and mind) busy! Genius! Thanks Jen!

Such a serious face. :)

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Oh man! My babies love play doh too! That stuff is the BEST!

Jen said...

I'm glad he's having fun with it!

Esther Noelle said...

Oh he's just like Robby - breaking it up into lots of tiny pieces!!! I just love anything that can keep him entertained for more than 30 seconds!

Jeff and Kristy said...

How to you make dinner with an infant? I don't think play dough would work.