Sunday, January 11, 2009

Welcome Carson!



On Saturday the 3rd, my sister gave birth to her first baby, little Carson Jeffrey. He was 7.2 19 inches long. Baby and mom are doing great! It's SO much fun to be an Aunt! Every little baby is so sweet, beautiful, and fun. Congratulations Kristy and Jeff! WE love you!

4 comments:

Cristi said...

Aw, another Cristi (Kristy) and Jeff - fun! :) And congratulations!!

Nate and Felicia said...

I am glad you blooged about it. I was wondering if she had him yet. Thats awesome, tell her congrats. Oh, and I love when your kids start talking its so much fun to hear the way they talk and the things they come up with!

Melissa and Bryan said...

He's adorable! That's so great that you were able to spend some time with them!

Jeff and Kristy said...

Thanks Cindy! It was nice having you here. You better come back soon!