I debated whether or not I would post this... but it was so funny to me that I had to share. We are not trying to potty train Jack at all right now. However, my sister Jackie gave us a little training potty that she was no longer in need of. Jack has been fascinated with it. The first few days he drug it around after him and would sit on it whenever he felt the need. He also has been really interested in the "big" potty and will say "pooh pooh" and run to the potty always after he has gone in his diaper. We've put him on both several times but he just laughs and thinks it's funny. Tonight before we put him to bed Jared asked if he wanted to go potty. He ran to the bathroom and Jared helped him on to the training potty. He sat and grunted for a bit, and this was his accomplishment...

Yes, it looks like a jelly bean, but it's not... it's our little guys first accomplishment on the potty! We're so proud! :)
7 comments:
hahaha! That is SO FUNNY! I'm so glad you blogged about it because that is a moment that is meant to be shared! Hurray for Jack!
Ha ha!!! Love it!!!
Awesome!!! It's the *little* things that count! :)
Oh my gosh that is sooooo funny!!!!
That just made my day. I started laughing out loud!! Oh and by the way where did he learn to grunt...
I am happy the potty is getting some good use! And I love the way Jack says "pooh-pooh", "pooh-pooh"!
Yah, Jack loves to say pooh-pooh, it's so funny. Looks like a rabbit pellet
Post a Comment