Saturday, January 17, 2009

Enjoying the Warm Weather


It's been a LONG time since we've done something like this... too long. It's been SO beautiful here all week (upper 60's sunny skies) that we decided to take advantage of it and go for a bike ride along the river trail. It was SO MUCH fun to just have some fun together as a family. (I think we're all getting a bit of spring fever and it's much too early...)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like you are having soo much fun. Grandma misses you.

Jen said...

I love the seat in front of Jared instead of the seats that hook to the front.

By the way, where are the photos of the train museum???? ;)

Olivia Carter said...

Oh! That looks like SO MUCH FUN! You guys are so outdoor-ish and fun!

Jeff and Kristy said...

That looks like so much fun, I'm sure you're glad you're feeling better. We took a walk today and I was kind of sweating a little!

Larry & Erica Evans said...

how do you like the front rider on the bike? We have a trailer that Larry's hates to pull b/c it ruins his tires.