I'm SO excited.... the season premier of LOST is on tonight! We get 3 HOURS of pure entertainment! In my opinion it's the BEST show on TV. It makes you laugh, it makes you cry (well I do, Jared doesn't), and you have characters that you can love and hate. It's wonderful! Hurray for LOST!

2 comments:
Amen Cindy! The characters are so well rounded- they have varying degrees of good and bad. Some more good, some more bad... but none of them are perfect & I like it!
We have to wait for it to download to watch it but I am excited! Gosh, I miss you guys!
I have to say that - during the episode where Charlie died - I think I saw a tear even in Jeff's eye!!
I didn't realize you guys are super fans too!!! We are HUGE fans!!!
I think it's the best show on TV EVER!!!
YAY!!!! TONIGHT!!!!!
Post a Comment